Vacancy: Multi-Point Gluing Machine Operator
We have an immediate vacancy for a machine operator within our gluing department here at CCC.
- We require someone with at least 1 years’ experience of setting and operating a multi-point gluer in either the corrugated or carton board sector.
- Application Deadline: 14th Jan
- Estimate Start Date: Immediate
Job Type & Salary
- Full Time Day shift (Mon – Fri 6am – 2pm)
- Permanent Vacancy
- £13.00-£14.50 per hour (CCC Level 4)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for setting up and running machinery to meet the efficiencies and quality required and maintaining Production and Quality records
- Providing instruction to other team members to enable them to run machinery and produce quality products.
- To communicate in person and on the telephone with colleagues, customers and other visitors in a friendly and positive manner.
- To work in accordance with Health and Safety and Hygiene regulations at all times.
- To undertake staff training and development to enhance the role and your personal development.
- To undertake any other such duties, within the competency of the post.
- To work in a flexible manner.
- To work effectively as part of a team.
- To maintain a general level of tidiness in work areas and ensure punctual timekeeping in accordance with contracted hours.
- COVID-19 considerations: We have a full risk assessment in place and operating to keep all our staff as safe as possible and full PPE and covid related PPE are distributed to our staff at the company’s expense
We are looking for the right candidate to meet our Company Values, have the necessary experience, enthusiasm, be able to demonstrate passion in the role and with an excellent work ethic.
If you feel that you have the skills and attributes to meet our requirements, please email our Factory Manager – Brendan Hickerman: firstname.lastname@example.org< Back to all posts